When homeowners ask us to do a major addition on their houses, we are tickled pink. Remodeling clients' homes is our delight. Typically, homeowners do a home addition because they love their home -- they just need more space.
However, we know that a home remodeling project can be an overwhelming process for homeowners. That's why we make it a priority to keep our clients informed every step of the way. While we can't anticipate every curve-ball that houses throw our way during a remodel, we can be sure that there will be curve-balls. We guide our clients through the process, troubleshoot when needed, and keep an eye on the budget all along the way.
Every skill we've honed over the years helps us to give you the remodel of your dreams. Our goal is to give our clients exactly what they always wanted in a remodeled home.
Looking for a bathroom refresh? You came to the right place. Whether your dream bath includes a zero-entry shower, a custom tile back splash, or anything in between, we have you covered.
With a little planning, your bathroom remodel can become a reality. From full bathroom remodels (with a complete change in the bathroom's layout) to a refresh (new finishes with the same layout), New Season Homes has the experience and know-how to bring it to life.
Our goal is to make the renovation process as streamlined and stress-free as possible. Before starting any renovation project, we recommend the homeowner make a list of priorities. Here are some questions you can consider before starting the project.
- What is the main reason you want to renovate this space?
- How many people use this bathroom? Is it for the whole family? You and your partner?
- In your current space, does it feel like you have enough space?
- Do you enjoy long soaks in the tub, or are showers your priority? Both?
- How could the space function better for you? More counter space? An extra sink? More storage space for towels, etc.? Better lighting?
After you've had a chance to identify what's most important to you, that's the perfect time for us take a look at the space together. During our consultation, we can share ideas for how to make the most of your bathroom space. So, what are you waiting for? Let's get this bathroom renovation started!
Kitchen renovations, hands down, can have the biggest impact on how families live in their home. Usually, it's the family hub where everyone gathers. It's not just a place to prepare and eat food; it's truly the heartbeat of your home.
That's why we love to create kitchen spaces that have the perfect blend of form and function. At New Season Homes, we work with homeowners to bring dream kitchen spaces to life.
There's so much more to a kitchen renovation than meets the eye. Homeowners can make their kitchen work harder and smarter than ever before with features they may never have considered. Here are some questions we like to ask homeowners to think about before we start a kitchen renovation project:
- What is the main reason you would like to renovate this space?
- How often do you cook at home?
- How frequently do you host parties, gatherings, etc.?
- Does your kitchen need to serve a dual purpose, such as home office, family command center, etc.?
- Do you currently have enough cabinet storage?
Once you've identified your top priorities, it's a perfect time for us to get together. We'd love to help you maximize the form and function of your kitchen, so let's get started.